Today is the eve of a New Year (I'm sure you already know this). I've been thinking back on 2012 and some of the highlights of this year. It's been a really great year full of traveling, lots of time with Family & Friends, and great surprises. So, I'll share with you some of my favorite moments (In no specific order :) )
1. My first highlight MUST be a look back on our trip to NYC. Somehow, this little trip creeps it's way back into almost every post I write. We had such a wonderful time and I can't wait to get back!
2. Another great 2012 moment was our trip to Atlanta to watch the national champions play basketball in the sweet sixteen round of March Madness. We watched UK beat Indiana (sweet satisfaction) AND Baylor. It was AWESOME! We knew this team was going to win the national title. Go Cats !!
SO much blue, that's why they call it "Catlanta"
3. Life took an unexpected turn when I was accepted into my graduate program. I can't wait to begin the next step in my career soon! (I also can't wait to throw away all of these note cards stashed up in the house!)
4. BUT, before all of this school business was in full effect, we vacationed in Jamaica. We had a great time and it was SO beautiful. I can feel the 90 degree weather now :)
5. Another highlight this year was my first Cincinnati Red's baseball game. We had so much fun, we had to go twice this year! I think the Reds have two new fans.
It's been a great year and I couldn't have asked for anything more. Tomorrow is our two year anniversary, and it has been the best two years of my life. I look forward to sharing so many more!
Happy Anniversary Travis!
Happy New Year to you all!