Do you ever have a list of "must have's" that you can't get off your mind? I've had this imaginary shopping list on my mind for a while. Usually, when I get my mind on something I let it go after a few days of looking around and online window shopping.
I can't get these closet items off my brain no matter how hard I try.
1. I talked about the navy blazer before and how much of a staple I think it is. I just couldn't decide if it was a good investment piece for spring. Now, I'm thinking it would be a great piece for spring because our average temps around here are weighing in at about 30 degrees!
2. Finding the perfect pair of jeans is a beautiful moment. After years of experimenting with different brands, I found THE PERFECT pair of jeans for my body type. Curvy Skinny jeans at the loft have got it goin' on. I've been wanting a light colored pair for a while!
3. I've also had my eye on a light color pair of Sperry's. I have absolutely worn my dark pair out. They are on top of my all-time favorite shoe list right now. (Yes, I have a lot of lists apparently)
4. If you follow the fashion blogging world, you have to know about this j. crew pave link bracelet. I love adding to my accessory collection and I've had my eye on the bracelet FOREVER.
5. OPI Nail Polish is my favorite. I love this light color for spring. I can't seem to exercise much self control when it comes to buying OPI nail polish, so I try to stay out of the salon.
6. Last but not least on my list. The Louis Vuitton Speedy Bag. I've spent hours on ebay trying to find the perfect vintage speedy bag for the perfect price. I finally found a good deal and snatched it up! This little piece is on its way to my home. Yay!
What is on your "must have" list?
So glad to see all of you stopping by from Dancing with Ashley today. I hope you enjoy my blog!
Don't forget you can follow me on Bloglovin!