I'm kind of in a rut right now. I don't want to buy anything else that can only be worn in the winter weather, but it's still 20 degrees here. So, I'm saving my money for some spring buys that are hopefully in my near future.
In the meantime I have my eye on some great accessories and at least one clothing item, of course!
1. Long Champ Bag- I've wanted one of these forever. I love this one in the basic navy color. Maybe when I finish school and start jet setting this will be a reasonable investment
2. Sperry's: I already have two pairs of Sperry's plus rain boots, BUT I don't have a light pair. I can wear these in spring and summer, plus I'm already wearing the pair I own now! I might have to check these off the list ASAP.
3. Floral Scarf: I've been struggling with this one. I really want a light weight, colorful scarf. I think it would be pretty for spring, but I just don't know how much wear I will get out of it before it's too warm.
4. Gold Stackable Rings: Self explanatory. I'm never satisfied with my jewelry collection. I'd like some more stackable gold rings. These can be worn all year long AND they're inexpensive. I'm just waiting for the right ones.
5. Tory Burch Cell Case: I LOVE this Tory cell case. I'd love to invest, but I bought an otterbox instead. Probably a more reasonable choice for my blonde moments. I'll keep this on my wish list.
6. Navy Blazer: Clearly this wouldn't be a smart investment. I'd probably only get a month's wear out of this piece, but I've wanted a navy blazer forever. I think it's a staple. I'll probably keep this on the wish list unless I find a great deal.
What is on your wish list while you are waiting out spring?
Linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday!