1 Bottle of Ranch Dressing
1 Bar of Cream Cheese
2 Large Cans of Tyson canned Chicken
2 Small Cans of Tyson canned Chicken
1 Bottle of Frank's Hot Wing Sauce
1 Bag of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1. Spread the softened cream cheese into the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish
2. Next, mix the drained chicken with the hot wing sauce. You can use the whole bottle, the more you add the hotter the dip.
3. Spread the Chicken over the cream cheese
4. Pour ranch dressing over chicken. ( I didn't use the entire bottle of ranch, but did use most of it)
5. Spread the dressing evenly over the chicken
6. Top the dish with the entire bag of shredded mozzarella cheese
Bake at 350, uncovered for 45 minutes.
I served the dish with Scoops tortilla chips.