Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Valentine

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you who celebrate the holiday. I personally, have always been a lover of valentine's day even back in my single days. I just think it's a sweet holiday. Love is a beautiful thing and it should be celebrated every day! (mushy, I know).

Today, I thought I'd post a few pictures of My valentine and me. I could write a post that would take you hours to read talking about how wonderful this guy is but I'll keep it simple. 








These pictures are a few from our wedding, truly the best day of my life. I am one blessed girl to get to spend the rest of my life with this guy. He's just great and I love him more than words. 



Happy Valentine's Day 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from each and every one of you!