Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Pink & Red Valentine's Day Fashion

This outfit is more cliche than you could imagine. I'm sorry, I just can't help it.

I've always been such a girly-girl. So, when Valentine's Day rolls around every year, it makes it permissible for me to take it to the next level with my outfit.

What are some of my favorite things you ask? Hearts, pink, heels (are you seeing unicorns and rainbows yet?) Ridiculous, I know. I do have to say, I LOVE this outfit I put together.


I am LOVING the graphic sweaters that are on trend this year. I didn't want to take out a loan to pay for a J. Crew graphic sweater, so I found this alternative at Forever 21 for $17.80. (they almost always have some kind of promotion/sale)


Please excuse the horrible lighting in the pictures, one day in my dreams I'll own a great professional camera.




I love these Nude Steve Madden heels I got for Christmas. I've been looking for the perfect pair with a small heel. I look kind of ridiculous being 5'7" and wearing 8 inch heels.





Sweater: Forever 21
Red Denim: Belk
Nude Heels: Steve Madden Similar

Linking up with:
 the Pleated Ploppy for What I Wore Wednesday
Shanna for Random Wednesday
Stylelixir for Weekly Link Up




button

16 comments:

  1. oh, i love that shirt, i saw it at forever 21 and it is so my style but i had to keep walking because i now own more than my quota on heart shirts. :)
    thanks so much for stopping by- im your newest follower and so happy to hang out and read your blog, its really fun.
    if you get a chance come back and check out feb, 2nds post and enter the massive giveaway- its 12 months of free advertising from 30 bloggers. come check it out when ya have time.
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can never have too many heart shirts!! Thanks for following, I will check out the giveaway, sounds great

      Delete
  2. Im totally cliche when it comes to v-day and holidays too! I love to dress up to a theme! Cute outfit and I LOVE that sweater... been loving all heart themed clothing items lately! :)

    New follower from pleated poppy link up!!
    ~Maria-Isabel
    www.agapelovedesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I love forever 21, you can buy trendy clothes for super cheap. Thanks for following!

      Delete
  3. I love this outfit for v-day! Super cute heart sweater! I can't get enough of F21!

    Found your blog via Shanna Said So! :)

    xo – Sheila
    Enter to win $25 Giftcard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love anything with hearts! Thanks for Stopping By :)

      Delete
  4. Cute sweater! Great Valentines day look!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything about this outfit! That heart sweater is so cute and I love that it's from F21!! You should stop by and link-up with Diaries of A Bargainista!

    All Things Alisa
    http://allthingsalisamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alisa!! I just linked up. I will have to remember this one, cute outfits!

      Delete
  6. Found you through Thirsty Nerdy Cats - and just had to say hose jeans are HOT! I really need to gather the guts to go for a pair of colored skinny jeans one of these days, the look is growing on me. Any sage words of wisdom for picking out the right pair to a first-timer? (It feels like such a leap to me)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will look great on you! I avoided them for over a year thinking they weren't made for me. I usually just go up a size when I buy them so they don't look like somebody painted them on. As far as color, go with something that will match a lot of tops in your closet. Then, you will wear them more and they will become more of a staple to you instead of just a trendy outfit you wear once! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  7. Hello!

    I love your sweater, it's really cute:) Also, you have a cute blog:) Enjoy your day!


    Carissa
    Lillies & Silk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the same sweatshirt in mint green!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They made it in mint green? Oh my, I need that one too. I ADORE mint.

      Delete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from each and every one of you!