Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Weekend

We had a great Easter weekend filled with travel, family, and food.

A few pictures to recap...


Easter Sunday
(I changed the look of this dress by going from a black blazer to a green cardigan)


My parents stay awesome. Seriously. They made us a GREAT Easter basket. 
Pastel nail polishes (plus one from my aunt) I can't wait to try out, with some pretty great gift cards too.


My favorite part of Easter Dinner: Broccoli Casserole (Made by me! )


I had to throw in this picture. I took it on Saturday and it captured everything I love about spring fashion.
Florals, LV, and Sperry's.

I hope your Easter Weekend was fabulous!

Linking up with Molly for YOLO Monday!

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a fun wknd! I need to call my parents and ask them if they are sending my Easter basket. They would probably hang up on me, lol!


    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! That is funny. My parents have always loved the holidays!!

      Delete
  2. That broccoli casserole looks delicious! And I love your Easter outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the invite, I just linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a great Easter!! Love the dress you are wearing and the food looks SOOOO tasty!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marie! We did have a great Easter and the casserole was great!

      Delete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from each and every one of you!