Tuesday, April 30, 2013

White, Floral & Chambray


Scarf: TJ Maxx
Chambray top: J. Crew Factory
White Chinos: Gap
Sandals: Marshall's



These Gap Chinos are the best. I've been waiting for the perfect weather to wear them. Yesterday was the day, I can't get enough of this beautiful sunshine. 
I'm also loving these sandals from Marshall's. Glitter wins my heart every time.




Linking up with:

 Shanna for Random Wednesday
The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday
STYLELIXIR for Weekly Link Up





10 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to get a pair of white pants but had no idea where to look for them, how did I miss these at the Gap? I LOVE The Gap! Great style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are the perfect pair, check them out!

      Delete
  2. I'm a little afraid of white pants. Everytime I think I want a pair, I think of all the things I will sit in or spill on them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted a pair so bad and of course I got a little something the first time I wore them. It did wash out though!

      Delete
  3. I love white pants - it's just hard to find the right pair. Everything looks great with chambray!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! These chinos are the best. They are the right length and super comfortable!

      Delete
  4. Cute outfit. I love the combo of pieces you used.

    Aubree
    lookfeelbebest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfit :) can't wait to wear my white jeans....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Claire, I'm just glad it's time for the white jean weather :)

      Delete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from each and every one of you!