Thursday, April 11, 2013

High Five for Friday!


This one is more like high four for friday. We'll go with it.


I was feeling domestic at the beginning of this week. This is low fat Key Lime Pie and it is SO GOOD.
I think I'll have to share the recipe with you all.


Finally! I got the weather I've been dreaming of for months. It felt so good to not be a prisoner in the house this week. I spent 7 hours outside studying Wednesday, it was perfect.


Wednesday was also National Sibling Day. This is my little brother and me. Well, he's not so little anymore. I don't like it.


and last but not least THIS sums up the week. The last crazy week of the semester before the downhill slide to final exam week. I think I can, I think I can.....

How was your week?

Linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday!

8 comments:

  1. That pie looks heavenly.
    www.shannonheartsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is So good Shannon! AND it's only 200 calories per slice!!

      Delete
  2. Mmm...key lime pie. Now I'm craving some.

    So glad the weather has gotten warmer there. What a perfect way to study!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice here! The key lime pie was delish, I will post the recipe, it's super easy!

      Delete
  3. That Key Lime pie looks so good!! Happy Weekend girl!!

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. low fat key lime pie? get in my belly!!!
    brooke @ what2wear

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from each and every one of you!