Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Mint & Black

I love this black and white dress from old navy! I've been wearing it on repeat lately. I like to add a little touch of color to it and originally wore it with an emerald green blazer.

This time I added my FAVORITE color of the season, mint!

Did I mention I love my little belts? They add so much awesome to every outfit.




Mint Cardigan: Target
Dress: Old Navy
Belt: Steve Madden via TJ Maxx
Heels: Target
Necklace: Forever 21
Pearl Bracelets: Target
Flower Ring: New York & Co.

Linking up with:

 Shanna for Random Wednesday
The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday
STYLELIXIR for Weekly Link Up





8 comments:

  1. I love the mint cardigan over the striped dress! So pretty!!

    Found you via Shanna's linkup!

    xo – Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com
    Find me on BlogLovin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love anything mint right now! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. that belting makes your waist look itty bitty! I'm excited I can recreate this look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much girl! You CAN recreate this look. That's what I love about this dress, there's so much to do with it. I did the blazer originally, but as I was leaving for church I had to throw some color on and it was too hot for a blazer. I love the cardigan and rolled up sleeves for a warmer day!

      Delete
  3. Belts really do make an outfit. I was just looking at this dress the other day in Old Navy. I might just have to go back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! I wasn't sure how much I would wear my two little skinny belts when I bought them for $10 at TJ maxx, but they have definitely been worth it. You have to buy this dress, you can do anything with it!

      Delete
  4. I love the whole look. Beautiful!
    www.be-youtifull.com( giveaway on my blog)
    www.shillcat.com( women's Fashion Accessories)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from each and every one of you!